The Comets have introduced a £25 annual membership fee. This fee is to make the group self-sustainable now the initial Mums Team funding has been used.
Please use the PayPal link below to pay your membership fee:
The leaders all do so on a voluntary basis so the fees will go towards marketing costs, office supplies and equipment for the sessions.
Below is a list of the benefits Comets membership brings;
- Free organised weekly runs (Monday & Thursday evenings) led by Leadership in Running Fitness qualified leaders. £1 fee for non-members.
- Free organised weekly Buggy fit walks (currently Mondays) 50p for non-members
- Free monthly bonus runs (alternative venues) £1 fee for non-members.
- Quarterly members only emailed newsletter (Filled with group info, exercise tips, healthy recipe ideas etc).
- Support and motivation from Committee and other members.
- Opportunity to shape and drive the group forward.
- Training programmes and advice if required.
Being a member also allows you to attend group committee meetings to share ideas and feedback on the group and how to take Comets forward.
We are also keen to support members who wish to pursue fitness qualifications and lead Comets sessions.
To become a member of the Comets please complete the membership form below.